List of Vanity Items
The following items can be changed using the Clothing Chest.
- Beard - Every fearsome Pirate needs a fearsome Beard. Both sexes can rock chin-hair in Sea of Thieves.
- Curses - These are the Cursed effects that embody the Pirate that's been through some strange Tales.
- Eyepatch - Wear an Eyepatch to cover an empty hole, which once had an eyeball.
- Hair - Want short hair, long hair, wavy hair, braids, dreadlocks or no hair at all? This game has you covered.
- Hair Dye - A selection of dyes for your Hair and Beard, if you have any at all. Also dyes the eyebrows!
- Hook - Want to show your world-weariness? Lost your hand in a battle? No problem!
- Makeup - To entertain both your feminine side or the battle-paint side, the choice is yours!
- Peg - Another option to show off your world-weariness. This one replaces a foot with a fashionable Peg.
- Scars - Only the toughest Pirates who have been through the hardest struggles can sport these Scars.
- Tattoos - Show everyone your preferred ink paintings. A bare body is recommended!
- Titles - Earned through gaining favour, Reputation or Commendations when sailing the Sea of Thieves.
- Emotes - Every Pirate starts out with a selection of Emotes, however additional Emotes can be purchased via the Pirate Emporium.
Vanity Chest Locations
The following is a gallery of all the Vanity Chest locations: