|Location||The Shores of Plenty|
This long island has a ruined fishing village to the north, a narrow tunnel headed through the middle of its central landmass, and small beach access to the south.
The island is defended by two land-cannons on the western coastline.
This island features:
- Wanda's Lab (Cursed Sails). The entrance is on the south side of the west end of the tunnel that cuts through the mainland.
- 1 Ammo Crate
- North-west beach near the tunnel that cuts through the mainland.
- 2 Campfires
- North-west end of the tunnel that cuts through the mainland.
- Near the south beach on the open sandy area.
- 2 Cannons
- Atop the north-west hill, facing west.
- Atop the south-west hill of the mainland, facing west.
- These Tall Tales have journals on this island; Journals can only be found while Tale is active. See Tall Tales section below for locations.
The following Tall Tale objectives take place on this island:
|The Cursed Rogue|
|The Legendary Storyteller|
|Revenge of the Morningstar|
Legends of the Sea
The following Legends of the Sea player immortalizations are found on this island:
- "Nice to be Wanted", a wanted poster tacked to a settlement in the upper central area.
- An early name for the island was "Wanderer's Archipelago" as shown in a tweet by Sea of Thieves creative director Gregg Mayles. The sandy connections between the three main landmasses would have been absent.
See it on RareThief's Interactive Map