Where to find
Wearyballs have a low chance to appear in Barrels all over the world. Wearyballs can also be unloaded from Cannons that have been loaded with a Wearyball. Some Skeleton Ships use Wearyballs as a part of their arsenal.
Wearyballs are mainly used as ammunition for loading up and shooting with Cannons. A Wearyball needs to be loaded inside an empty Cannon before it can be used as ammunition. Once a Cannon is loaded, the player can manually aim the cannon with
Directional keys and then Shoot the Wearyball with the
Primary Use key. As the fired Cannonball's firing trajectory and arc is influenced by the angle of the Cannon and the sailing speed of the Ship, hitting targets with Cannonballs requires some practice.
Wearyballs are used to make hit Players and Skeletons perform the Sleep Emote for a few seconds. A Wearyball affects the surrounding area of its impact zone, making it possible to send a whole Ship or ground area to Sleep. Note that Wearyballs do not do direct damage to a Ship, nor can it be used to kill enemies. Additionally, if a Wearyball is shot at a ship immediately adjacent to the Cannon, the ball's curse will also affect the Cannon where it was shot from due to splash damage.
- Up to 10 total Wearyballs can be held in a player's inventory at one time.
- A single Wearyball can be loaded into any Cannon, signified by a fuse appearing on front of the Cannon and green coloured smoke appearing from its muzzle.
- Up to 100 Wearyballs can be stored in one storage space of a Barrel at a time. A single Ship's Cannonball Barrel can carry up to 3 pages worth (i.e. 4800) of Wearyballs.
- Up to 20 Wearyballs can be stored in one storage space of the Rowboat Chest. A single Rowboat's Chest can carry a maximum of 2 pages worth (i.e. 640) of Wearyballs.
This cursed cannonball briefly puts your foes to sleep, so you can pirate unimpeded.
- Description changed from "This cursed cannonball sends your foes to sleep, so you can pirate unimpeded." to "This cursed cannonball briefly puts your foes to sleep, so you can pirate unimpeded.".
- Now available for player use. Can be found in barrels and crates around the world.
- Introduced as a resource used exclusively by Skeleton Ships.