|這是個 需要翻譯 的文章|
|No image yet|
New players are automatically provided with "Sailor Set" variants of all Equipment items during the introductory Maiden Voyage. Alternate Cosmetic versions of all equipment are available for purchase from the Equipment Shop, and are equipped via the Equipment Chest. These are only reskins of the Items and do not provide any in-game benefits.
- Compass: Used to determine your current direction.
- Bucket: Used to scoop water, or to catch vomit from drunken or sick pirates.
- Lantern: Used as a portable light source and carrying Flames of Fate.
- Shovel: Used to dig for buried Treasure and Bait.
- Spyglass: Used to see far off in the distance.
- Speaking Trumpet: Used to communicate with players from a greater distance.
- Tankard: Used to drink Grog.
- Pocket Watch: Used to tell the time and date. Useful for Merchant Voyage deadlines.
- Fishing Rod: Used to catch Fish and Treacherous Plunder.
- Hurdy-Gurdy: Used to play Shanties.
- Drum: Used to play Shanties.
- Concertina: Used to play Shanties.
- Banjo: Used to play Shanties.
Used to determine your current direction. Template:List
Used to bail water out of a leaking ship, and to catch vomit from drunken pirates, which can be thrown at other players to temporarily block their vision. Template:List
Used as a portable light source. Template:List
Used to see far off in the distance, head up to the Crow's Nest on your ship to get the best vantage point. Template:List
Used to talk to distant pirates. Template:List
Pocket Watch[编辑 | 编辑源代码]
Used to tell the time and date. Template:List