|這是個 需要翻譯 的文章|
|這篇文章是關於 島嶼 的。 如果要看 世界事件，請至 詛咒要塞_（突襲）。|
Every Fort Island is set up like a Motte and Bailey Castle with the main fortress built on top a hill with a heavily fortified courtyard below. The fortification structures surrounding the main Fortress itself are made of plain wood, however they are surrounded by spikes on shorelines and guard towers both built on the walls and inside the surrounding shorelines. Most of the in-land towers are fitted with Cannons and Barrels with two featuring Ammo Chests. The sea-towers all contain 3 Cannons and a few Barrels. The main fortress structure has 3-4 floors and a Treasure Vault below it that becomes locked during a Skeleton Fort World Event.
- Any single Fort can be host to a Skeleton Fort World Event, indicated by a large and dark Skull cloud above the Fortress.
- Every fort houses several Cannons and Ammo Chests.
- Forts are supplied with numerous Barrels with a surplus of Resources.
- Forts are also supplied with at average around 8 Gunpowder Barrels in set locations making them an ideal place to stock up on Explosives.
- Forts do not spawn Animals.
- Forts cannot spawn most Treasure (with the exception of beached Messages in a Bottle and Mermaid Gems)
- Forts cannot spawn Cursed Mermaid Statues.
- Forts can spawn Rowboats, however they often spawn behind the fortified walls, making them near impossible to access. These Rowboats still have plenty of Resources in their Chests.
- Forts cannot be subject of traditional Voyages, however an active Skeleton Fortress Event will give players Skeleton's Orders Maps with buried Treasure.
Every now and then, one Fort can become manned by a crew of Skeletons who hide their Stronghold Treasure in the Fortress Vault. An active fort is indicated by a large thunder cloud in the shape of a Skull with green eyes. During this World Event, any Player Crews approaching the Island will be shot by Skeletons using the Island's Cannons. Players will encounter 12 waves of Skeletons on the active Fort Island itself. There are three more "boss" waves, spawning a Skeleton Captain, an Ashen Guardian and Ashen Key Master and finally a Skeleton Lord. The Lord will drop a Stronghold Key that opens the locked Fortress Vault below the main structure.
Every main Region is home to 3 Skeleton Forts with The Devil's Roar only accommodating one. One of the Forts in The Ancient Isles, Old Boot Fort was turned into the Fort of the Damned during the second Halloween that houses its own World Event.
The Fortresses and their Map coordinates are as follows:
|Keel Haul Fort||C-6||The Shores of Plenty|
|Hidden Spring Keep||I-8||The Shores of Plenty|
|Sailor's Knot Stronghold||E-14||The Shores of Plenty|
|Lost Gold Fort||H-17||The Ancient Isles|
|Old Boot Fort / Fort of the Damned||L-14||The Ancient Isles|
|The Crow's Nest Fortress||O-17||The Ancient Isles|
|Skull Keep||P-9||The Wilds|
|Kraken Watchtower||L-6||The Wilds|
|Shark Fin Camp||P-5||The Wilds|
|Molten Sands Fortress||Z-11||The Devil's Roar|
- All fortresses have watchtowers on the outside of the main building. These house cannons and are commonly mistaken for other player ships due to their appearance.